Refer and Recieve!
Refer a business to Pago and receive a $100 eftpos gift card when they successfully switch to Pago. Make sure they mention your name when signing up via the Pago website or over the phone.
Your gift card will be sent after their first month of using Pago.
Tell your friends or associates how awesome Pago is.
Encourage them to make an enquiry with us via phone or our website.
Make sure they mention your full name and business during their enquiry.
You will then receive your $100 eftpos gift card after they’ve been using Pago for at least two weeks.
Terms and Conditions - Pago Refer and Receive Program
- Participants inform their friends or associates (“Referrals“) about Pago’s services and encourage them to make an enquiry either via phone or through the Pago website.
- Referrals must mention the full name and business of the existing client (the “Referrer”) during the enquiry process on the Pago website or over the phone.
- Upon successful completion of the referral process and after the referred individual has actively used Pago services for a minimum of two weeks, the referrer will be eligible to receive a $100 eftpos gift card. $100 gift cards are only issued for new businesses.
- The eftpos gift card will be delivered to the referrer’s provided address or email within 30 business days after the referred individual’s two-week usage period has been confirmed.
- Referrers must ensure that the information provided to Pago by the referral is accurate and complete.
- The referrer cannot refer themselves or their own business to be eligible for the referral reward.
- Referrers are responsible for any tax implications or liabilities resulting from receiving the eftpos gift card.
Program Modification and Termination:
Pago reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason, without notice. Such modifications may include changes to eligibility criteria, referral rewards, or any other aspect of the Program.
- Participation in the Program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Pago reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms or engages in fraudulent or unethical behaviour.
- Pago shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages related to the Program.
For any queries or concerns regarding the Program, participants can contact Pago at firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Pago EFTPOS Referral Program, participants acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.